Sunday, February 18, 2007

Welcome to the Farm!

Grace with George and Ava. I used to nanny Ava before we got married, and her mom (Mo) was pregnant with George when I left. By far the most amazing family there ever was!


Mommy and Gracie dancing before bed. :)

Evil Grace! GRRRR!


Grace with mama cow, who just had a baby. Prior to baby, Grace sat on her in the field and gave her kisses!



Peekaboo! (yes, i eat dirt, and i'm proud of it. Want some?)

One of the 7 or so horses across the road. She loves them! "horse" sounds like "hriss"

This is what the horse thinks of Bryce. LOL

Oh my Gosh DAD! It LICKED me. Can you believe it?! (like her cool boots? :D)


The ADORABLE moose sleeper that a friend (regina) sent Grace. Doesn't she look mooseiful? lol


Mom, this pudding is touching my fingers. Get it off. Here you see type-A grace, who doesn't like messes.

No comments: