Saturday, April 08, 2006

Little Miss Crabby

Well the princess has been in an awful mood the last few days. I think she must be teething for sure! She won't let us put her down for a second.
In other news....
I was carrying her in one arm, with a glass in the other hand, and a teacup and saucer in the hand i was carrying her with. Well i guess she wanted to help, cause next thing I knew she grabbed the teacup and starting pulling it towards her! Good thing the tea in it was cold. She's also been rolling more. Only if she's naked though. Those darn bulky cloth diapers! And Abby has become an item of interest- she was "petting" her while on the floor today!
We, well I, :) have started using sign language with Gracie. Simple things like "mama milk", dog, mama, daddy, g'ma, g'pa, more, sad, burp, etc. A nice lady sent me some recorded tv shows teaching kids sign language! She seems to like it!

No comments: